This webinar is open to anyone (not just to Intersect member universities)
About this webinar
We rarely receive the research data in an appropriate form. Often data is messy. Sometimes it is incomplete. And sometimes there’s too much of it. Frequently, it has errors.
This webinar targets beginners and presents a quick demonstration of using the most widespread data wrangling tool, Microsoft Excel, to sort, filter, copy, protect, transform, aggregate, summarise, and visualise research data.
- Introduction to Microsoft Excel user interface
- Interpret data using sorting, filtering, and conditional formatting
- Summarise data using functions
- Analyse data using pivot tables
- Manipulate and visualise data
- Handy tips to speed up your work