About this course
Would you like to enable secure and reliable data collection forms and manage online surveys? Would your study benefit from web-based data entry? Research Electronic Data Capture (REDCap) might be for you.
This course will introduce you to REDCap, a rapidly evolving web tool developed by researchers for researchers. REDCap features a high level of security, and a high degree of customisability for your forms and advanced user access control. It also features free, unlimited survey distribution functionality and a sophisticated export module with support for all standard statistical programs.
- Get started with REDCap
- Create and set up projects
- Design forms and surveys using the online designer
- Define basic branching logic
- Enter data and distribute surveys
- Set up basic longitudinal projects