In order to access your Intersect Space on its new home at QRIScloud, please follow these steps:
Create a QRIScloud username
1. Go to https://services.qriscloud.org.au/
2. Click SIGN IN WITH AAF
3. Select your organisation
4. Enter your institutional credentials
5. Complete the QRIScloud Account Registration form
6. Once you have registered with QRIScloud, you will receive a welcome email. Click the verification email. After that log in to your dashboard on https://services.qriscloud.org.au/services.
7. Please provide your QSAC_username along with your SPROD number or QRIScloud allocation number to Intersect Help (email@example.com) so that we can enable your access. Your QSAC_username (and Password) can be found in https://services.qriscloud.org.au/credential.
Accessing your data collection
1. Open your terminal
2. Type the following command:
3. Enter your Password
4. Your allocation is mounted on /data. For instance, if your allocation is Q1234, you can list it by typing ls /data/Q1234. You can see the list of your allocations here https://services.qriscloud.org.au/services.
You can use any SFTP client such as Filezilla (https://filezilla-project.org/). You will need:
User: QSAC username,
Last updated: 28 May 2021